Great tips man. I couldn't agree better. I try to make my channel as professional as possible, and I feel it's a good factor for whether a person will sub to you or not. I know I'm not going to subscribe to somebody who doesn't have channel art or a profile picture, or they name their videos weird things in all caps, etc. Great thread! I think there's a lot of people who need to read this and follow it. :D:up:

Some people just randomly end up on your channel and if it's one of my lucky cases, they like my channel design and banner, so they subscribe! I truly wish youtube was like the old days when you could have a transparent background and movable and sizeable groups on your page, my page was BEAST and even had my awesome logo coming through the middle of the page! if you look on some of my older videos you'll see the logo!

Some people just randomly end up on your channel and if it's one of my lucky cases, they like my channel design and banner, so they subscribe! I truly wish youtube was like the old days when you could have a transparent background and movable and sizeable groups on your page, my page was BEAST and even had my awesome logo coming through the middle of the page! if you look on some of my older videos you'll see the logo!

I like your cat video

Back