• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

600+ total views and 19 subs in just 3 weeks!

UnderTheKnife

Liking YTtalk
I'm proud to announce that I have been doing so well considering the fact that I've not long started uploading. Thank you for all the support on the forums as well btw, you've all helped me out!

Thanks everyone! I intend to upload daily and I will continue to put more effort into my videos![DOUBLEPOST=1458942907,1458941852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! Both of the milestones are awesome and impressive. You should keep up the good work!
nice commentary as well btw keep it up.

HOLY SHHH (I can't swear lol) but thats phenomenal I WISH i could get 19 subs in 3 weeks so congrats job well done :)

HOLY SHHH (I can't swear lol) but thats phenomenal I WISH i could get 19 subs in 3 weeks so congrats job well done :)

Thanks dude, I can't quite believe it myself! I hope that your channel continues to grow as well, the first hundred is without a doubt the hardest to get.

Back