6 hours to make was it worth It?

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
This video took me way to long to make I enjoy it but it's not something I can put out every other day haha. Do you guys enjoy it and ways to make it better? It's my first one so I'm still trying to make the style different/unique to me. Overall a bit ranty but wanted to be more comedic/entertaining

take my review with a grain of salt I know nothing about games I think the only one you mentioned I recognize the name of is call of duty so I really have no idea of what your talking about....lol

I thought your commentary was very good.
I liked the drawings
I thought there should be some more visual stimulus besides just still images. I think a couple clips with some motion would have made it more stimulating.
but for someone completely not interested in the topic I had no problems watching it all the way threw and that really says something so id say great job. :up2:

take my review with a grain of salt I know nothing about games I think the only one you mentioned I recognize the name of is call of duty so I really have no idea of what your talking about....lol

I thought your commentary was very good.
I liked the drawings
I thought there should be some more visual stimulus besides just still images. I think a couple clips with some motion would have made it more stimulating.
but for someone completely not interested in the topic I had no problems watching it all the way threw and that really says something so id say great job. :up2:

Thank you, I'll work on the visuals for the next one

To comment on your initial question, I think 6 hours actually isn't too bad. Especially considering you did make a good length video that is really well done timing and editing wise. The commentary was also good in my opinion. I would definitely want to watch another one of your videos, but I do agree with @Ezrider92356 that it would be nice to have some more motion just as a kind of eye catching retention.

Overall though, great work!

i'm not into gaming, but i had no problem watching it all the way through as well.

And honestly? 6 hours seems pretty decent for what you did. Our videos take a week at least.... :(

Back