• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 subscribers!

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
I hit the 500 subscribers milestone a couple days ago (my laptop died & I just got my new one yesterday so I haven't been able to do anything for it yet) but I was incredibly excited to achieve it! I never thought I'd be able to hit 500 subscribers this year, let alone only 3 months into the year. I've yet to come up with an idea for a milestone video; I didn't expect to hit it so soon & I'm not just going to do another q&a haha. Time to get brainstorming, I guess! (Although I probably won't be able to think of anything until I'm not actively trying to come up with anything, seems to be how it goes every time :p).

Congrats on the milestone :D!!!!

You can probably do a shoutout giveaway if possible! Maybe where someone can leave a personal message, and their channel gets linked or something!

That way you don't actually have to do much, but something still happens!

*(also like, congrats again!)

Oooooh so happy for you and proud of you, Thalia!
1000 subs is just around the corner; you're gonna make it big! ;)

Congrats on the milestone :D!!!!

You can probably do a shoutout giveaway if possible! Maybe where someone can leave a personal message, and their channel gets linked or something!

That way you don't actually have to do much, but something still happens!

*(also like, congrats again!)
Oooooh so happy for you and proud of you, Thalia!
1000 subs is just around the corner; you're gonna make it big! ;)
ooh, congratulations! I can't wait to reach 500 subs! Well done and keep going! :D
Thank you all so much! Really appreciate your replies <3

Back