• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subscribers In 106 Days!

That’s great congratulations on your milestone! Before you know it you will have 1,000 subscribers. I wish the best of luck with your next goal.:)

well done crypto .. if you make people understand all that stuff your doing good. I spent like a whole 3-4 days solid trying to get set up with some bitcoins & downloading all kinds of c*ap before i finally gave up.. it seemed you need somewhere to buy a virtual wallet.. a different place to buy coins for the wallet.. another site to sell them or turn them back into real money.. somewhere to spend em.. dam.. i gave up eventually. the whole system needs to be uncomplicated my a multiple of around 1,000 before it makes sense to me. lol. If i try a again i might watch some of your videos. All i wanted was an damn bitcoin.. or part of one as I hear they're expensive now.

That’s great congratulations on your milestone! Before you know it you will have 1,000 subscribers. I wish the best of luck with your next goal.:)

well done crypto .. if you make people understand all that stuff your doing good. I spent like a whole 3-4 days solid trying to get set up with some bitcoins & downloading all kinds of c*ap before i finally gave up.. it seemed you need somewhere to buy a virtual wallet.. a different place to buy coins for the wallet.. another site to sell them or turn them back into real money.. somewhere to spend em.. dam.. i gave up eventually. the whole system needs to be uncomplicated my a multiple of around 1,000 before it makes sense to me. lol. If i try a again i might watch some of your videos. All i wanted was an damn bitcoin.. or part of one as I hear they're expensive now.

Thanks and haha yes the whole space needs to get easier so everyone can get into cryptocurrencies easier. One day...

Back