• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 SUBS & 13.5K VIEWS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
I reached my end goal of hitting 500 subs before the end of 2013!! :D
I am so excited for what's in store for 2014!
I am wanting to do a lot of collabs as well, so all the people I have been talking to about it I will work with, and I am open to chatting with people who have ideas!
Thank you to YTTalk, I definitely wouldn't be here without so many of my friends I've made on here!
You're all wonderful!
Best of luck to all of you in the upcoming year :D

-Brittany

I reached my end goal of hitting 500 subs before the end of 2013!! :D
I am so excited for what's in store for 2014!
I am wanting to do a lot of collabs as well, so all the people I have been talking to about it I will work with, and I am open to chatting with people who have ideas!
Thank you to YTTalk, I definitely wouldn't be here without so many of my friends I've made on here!
You're all wonderful!
Best of luck to all of you in the upcoming year :D

-Brittany

yaaay congrats!!! :):):)

Damn! People are getting subs! I cannot understand how I have well over 30k views, and 55 subs :p haha.

Great work in getting a steady group that follows you, now, don't let it develop into stalking, and it will be great! :D

Congrats on 500! You are going to soar from here! I wish you luck on your goal to 1000, and future goals! Keep up the good work, and Happy New Years! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back