• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!!

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Hey everyone , I am so happy about that I reached 50 subscribers in about a month that encouraged me to keep up that work and I I will do my best to improve it everyday because I have a great plans to learn Photoshop, audition , Premiere , improving my sens of humour ( because for now I have just the " exaggeration " type of comedy and I have to improve the quiet one ) anyway I hope to reach 100 in less than 3 month :) I am so happy for that especially I am from Algeria and my native language is Arabic you know getting a subscribers here is difficult but I can do it like PewDiePie The Idol of my channel

Last edited:
Hey everyone , I am so happy about that I reached 50 subscribers in about a month that encouraged me to keep up that work and I I will do my best to improve it everyday !
Awesome:):up2: Great job and great that you now have the motivation to continue doing this:)

Back