Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

50 Subscribers!!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by KyvaDos, Sep 13, 2017.

1. KyvaDos
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $1
    Hey everyone , I am so happy about that I reached 50 subscribers in about a month that encouraged me to keep up that work and I I will do my best to improve it everyday because I have a great plans to learn Photoshop, audition , Premiere , improving my sens of humour ( because for now I have just the " exaggeration " type of comedy and I have to improve the quiet one ) anyway I hope to reach 100 in less than 3 month :) I am so happy for that especially I am from Algeria and my native language is Arabic you know getting a subscribers here is difficult but I can do it like PewDiePie The Idol of my channel

#1 KyvaDos, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Dave2017 likes this.
  2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $15
    Awesome:):up2: Great job and great that you now have the motivation to continue doing this:)

KyvaDos likes this.