• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark James

Can't believe I'm at this mini-milestone, and that so many people like what I'm doing. I know this number is small in comparison, but I am so proud :)
Especially since I only started posting videos 2 weeks ago :) So happy right now :D

That's awesome, man! Got any tips? I barely have 4 subscribers and have a difficult time getting more, though I don't have as many videos as you.

That's awesome, man! Got any tips? I barely have 4 subscribers and have a difficult time getting more, though I don't have as many videos as you.
Thanks! Not really.. I just started by nagging the hell out of my friends and getting them to watch them, and its escalated from there. Your vids are really cool though! Subscribed :)

Thanks, man! All but one of my friends are completely unsupportive of me doing videos, so that road is closed for me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back