• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subscriber!

Yes I know it is very low but I am so close to it! That is my first goal I am setting for my channel. Next will be 100 and then 200 and so forth! Can't wait to hit my goals, it will be a wonderful journey!

WOW GREAT JOB!!!

I know the excitement because I got super happy when I got 10 and now I am all getting hyped for 20 subs because I just need one more!!!

Youtube has been very fun and I know you are enjoying this as much as I am !!!

Yeah it may looks like a small numbers. But every success come with a small step right? Congratulations for getting your 50s and keep up the good work buddy

CONGRATULATIONS :)
I know EXACTLY how you feel :)
I got super excited when I hit 10... Now awaiting to get to 20 and Im gonna party hard!!
Also love the whole journey

Greets from Switzerland

CONGRATULATIONS :)
I know EXACTLY how you feel :)
I got super excited when I hit 10... Now awaiting to get to 20 and Im gonna party hard!!
Also love the whole journey

Greets from Switzerland
May I ask how you get such good views on your videos?

Congratulations!!!! Im trying to hit 50 before xmas too 3 more to go
Thanks! And keep going![DOUBLEPOST=1481249478,1481249463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Small steady steps, keep going!
Thank you!

Yes I know it is very low but I am so close to it! That is my first goal I am setting for my channel. Next will be 100 and then 200 and so forth! Can't wait to hit my goals, it will be a wonderful journey!
Awesome job I just hit mine not to long ago! Keep it up! :]

Back