• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subs

AaliyahF

After quite some time I finally reached 50 subs. I am really looming forward to reaching 100 subs so therefore I can start sharing my channel with ppl I know

thank u all for the kind words, :giggle:, I am currently editing a new video that hopefully will be out soon so yeah I am trying to continue to grow :bounce::angel:

After quite some time I finally reached 50 subs. I am really looming forward to reaching 100 subs so therefore I can start sharing my channel with ppl I know
Any reason why you're waiting to reach 100 subscribers to share with people you know? That's what helped us reach out first 100 in the first place :) Congratulations on all the hard work and effort you've put into your channel. My wife and I like to feature channels on our blog/website so if you're interested send me a message. We would definitely love to help you out and get to know your channel more! Congrats again and keep up the great work :)

Back