50% drop Total estimated earnings?

yeah i had a span of around $7 - $10 but now it's decreased
My CPM for the past 7 days is 27,40$ :D

To the topic starter: I think this is out of your reach and without seeing a full view of your analytics it would be hard to pinpoint it down to the cause. Which channel is this about?

To the topic starter: I think this is out of your reach and without seeing a full view of your analytics it would be hard to pinpoint it down to the cause. Which channel is this about?
wow what the hell i would be earning so much if mine was like that, who are you partnered with. My average now is $3

When you say CPM, what stat is that? Is that the "playback based CPM" in analytics ?

Many people have 2 minutes or less Average View Duration. I have seen the data for some huge YouTubers and they had 2 minute AVD. I mean, they are supposedly a huge influence on YouTube with more than a million subs and they can't make content to get people to stick around for more than 2 minutes?

3 minutes is pretty good =)

Back