• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50.000 Subscribers in ONE day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy...

U0gQac3.png

Due to my latest prank video going viral, i'm the most subscribed channel in the past 24 hours of youtube =)

WOAH thats freaking awesome bro, huge congratulations you deserve it, I didn't know this was you I watched your clwon scare prank like 20 minutes ago on Facebook! Keep it up dude that stuffs hilarious

Well deserved my friend!!

Nice! I had this awesome idea for a pooping on people prank in the bathroom, and me and model pranksters did it, and its kinda going viral on his channel. Unfortunately not on mine because of his big sub base. Im happy it has worked out for you!

Congratulations man! I was actually watching your prank videos last night right before I went to bed, I had no idea you used YTtalk!

HAAAAXXX HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACXKKZKCXCKZKq!!!@!#[DOUBLEPOST=1400110438,1400108482][/DOUBLEPOST]I think someone used a bot, because in the image it says 200,000+ total subs, and now you have around 160,000 subs? What happened?

Subscribers count seems to be rotten, i'm at 450.000 subscribers now... this is a dream come true...

Thanks to everyone for the nice words!

I open the milestone page and see many posts for 10 subscribers, or 20, and then we see "50,000 subscribers in one day!" so you click on the channel and there are 447,000 subscribers.
dontdropthatdurkadurk.png
(stats from SocialBlade)

Lets all take a moment and be jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It is just completely mind-boggling to me how that is even possible. I know YouTube has waves which I have experienced, but 50k+ in one day?! This is a title-wave of epic proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back