• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5.000 SUBSCRIBERS! Edit: Now 10.000!

Thank you all once again! <3

865 in one day is excellent.

Did one of your videos go viral?

The best day so far has been 19-01, with a subscriber gain of 1.405! That was absolutely mind blowing. Of course it's going down right now ;)

I've had one video go quite viral. Over 500K views on it - absolutely insane. But I've had plenty of other videos reach over 100K views, just as crazy.

Thank you all once again! <3

The best day so far has been 19-01, with a subscriber gain of 1.405! That was absolutely mind blowing. Of course it's going down right now ;)

I've had one video go quite viral. Over 500K views on it - absolutely insane. But I've had plenty of other videos reach over 100K views, just as crazy.

That's fantastic.

I noticed you did a giveaway. What's YouTube's rules on giveaways? I've read a lot of conflicting information on what's allowed and what isn't.

That's incredible! I don't watch gaming channels myself but it's nice to see someone do well. Looks like the algorithm likes what you're doing so just rinse and repeat mate ☺

Thanks everybody! We're currently nearing 20K already. It's absolutely crazy - best time ever!

That's fantastic.

I noticed you did a giveaway. What's YouTube's rules on giveaways? I've read a lot of conflicting information on what's allowed and what isn't.

There are lots of rules you need to deal with. Read those if you google for "YouTube's contest policies and guidelines". I cannot post a link, sorry.

But you don't have to describe all of those in your description or video. Just make sure you don't do anything that's against the rules. Also, you cannot ask people to like and subscribe or stuff like that. So I just asked for a comment which is fine. :)

Back