Vlog 5,000 Subscriber Video Swap

Kizzon

Hey! I have almost 5,000 subs on YouTube, and would be interested in video swapping with youtubers who post the same field of content that I do. This seems like a fun thing to do, and after we've swapped, we'll be able to get to know each other, and maybe do more collabs in the future. I've only go one rule, you must have at least 3,500 subscribers, or have at least 500 active viewers. If you don't, but you really want to do a swap, I'm sure we can work something out.

The type of content I'd like you to be able to post: vlogs, tech, top 10's, tutorials, life stories, etc.

Hey! I have almost 5,000 subs on YouTube, and would be interested in video swapping with youtubers who post the same field of content that I do. This seems like a fun thing to do, and after we've swapped, we'll be able to get to know each other, and maybe do more collabs in the future. I've only go one rule, you must have at least 3,500 subscribers, or have at least 500 active viewers. If you don't, but you really want to do a swap, I'm sure we can work something out.

The type of content I'd like you to be able to post: vlogs, tech, top 10's, tutorials, life stories, etc.

Your Channel looks good, Could you check out mine, I am new so it would probably not work out but I would like you to help me be better. My channel is JevanWD.

I'm interested in not at 3k subs yet but I will be there sooner than you think check out my work and see what do you think maybe we can hit it off;)

I'm interested in ideas for a video swap and happen to be creeping in on 9000 subscribers.
I'm interested in not at 3k subs yet but I will be there sooner than you think check out my work and see what do you think maybe we can hit it off;)
i have 3,000 subscribers so if we could swap that'd be great! we also get around the same amount of views.
If I quoted you, I'm interested. My Skype is KizzonHD, or my email is KizzonKizzon@gmail.com

Back