• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Thanks for being such a good community! I now have 4000 posts behind me. Only 1200 more to being a top poster ;)

Oi, and I get excited seeing that I have ten likes... Time to step it up a notch and get myself out there. Fame awaits!!!!!

Oi, and I get excited seeing that I have ten likes... Time to step it up a notch and get myself out there. Fame awaits!!!!!
Lol, I'm sure you'll catch up ;) I think it has been one month and one week since I joined... I'll check.

Lol, I'm sure you'll catch up ;) I think it has been one month and one week since I joined... I'll check.

Oh well then that explains it :p
I've only been here a few days.
I'm going for gold so I'll be around all the time... All The Time O.O

Luck? I prefer to control the odds!!!!
*TheBardKen uses Bardic Performance "Inspire Competence + 1"
*TheBardKen rolls a 20. Critical Success!

Yea I think I got this.
No D&D in these forums, I'm afraid (just because you're a bard doesn't mean you can go all fictional medieval on us :p )

No D&D in these forums, I'm afraid (just because you're a bard doesn't mean you can go all fictional medieval on us :p )

Oh darn. That eliminates half of my powers!

Alright alright... I'll stay up all night! No I can't do that I have to work tomorrow... I'll look for a yttalk app. Is there an App for this website? For Android anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back