• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4000 hours one check mark down

I checked out your channel and I like the unique nature of it. I wouldn't have guessed that a channel about 18 wheelers and stuff like that would get over 4k hours on youtube. Good luck to you.

Congrats! Thats a big step to take down and you did it.
Remember that the 4000 is rolling monthly so you still need to keep up the hours until you also hit 1000 subs.
It says in the last 12 months you need 4k hours and 1k subs so im sure that it will be fine unless the 12 months pass and the 1k sub goal isnt reached

I don't think subs is rolling. Although I hope to be to 1k by the year mark it will probably be close. For the rolling hours I should be way good 43k mins in the last 28 days. I haven't had a single day with less 16 hours in many months. Most days get between 22-30 hours.

Sub growth has been slower than I'd like but it is what it is. I haven't had to do a larger truck repair in a while and for some reason the truck repair stuff seems to do a lot better than the automotive topics.

I'd guess smaller audience but less competition as well. I doubt my channel will ever be 100k subs but just keep working on it and trying to improve it should keep growing.

Reactions: EVO
Back