• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

400 subs 50 uploads 70k channel views

i guess I look at it as subscribers being low for the views rather than views being high for the subscribers but there are a lot of video's where people find threw search or related they find the information they were looking for and don't really think to subscribe. there just interested in that one thing that there needing help with at that moment. I have just kind of accepted that. people seem to enjoy my video's more than not so that makes me happy.

I try to do some video's that I think are kind of more fun/entertainment but on topic the informational videos seem to do a lot better. I get kind of bored of the informational how to stuff. try to do a bit of both and mix it up.

but even when I upload a video that doesn't do as well I still don't give up hope some of my more successful video's took a while before they were picked up by the algorithm.

Back