• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40 subs!

KudoJin

I've Got It
It looks like I might not reach my goal of 100 by the end of the year, but hey at least my channel is still growing!

So happy to reach this milestone, I got to keep at it!

Congratulations on your milestone! I’m probably not going to reach my goal of 5,000 subscribers before the end of this year but it’s possible I could reach 4,000 before the end of this I just got to working hard. Good luck with reaching your goal I’m sure you will get there soon enough!

but hey at least my channel is still growing!
That is the right way to look at it:):up2: Sometimes you grow fast and sometimes slow (I know this from my own channel) but no matter what you have to keep a positive attitude:) BIG congrats on the 40 subscribers and keep up the good job and the positive spirit:)

That is the right way to look at it:):up2: Sometimes you grow fast and sometimes slow (I know this from my own channel) but no matter what you have to keep a positive attitude:) BIG congrats on the 40 subscribers and keep up the good job and the positive spirit:)

Thanks! Sometimes it's hard to keep up this outlook, but I keep trying! That and I made a promise to myself, one that's managed to keep me going this far. xD

It looks like I might not reach my goal of 100 by the end of the year, but hey at least my channel is still growing!

So happy to reach this milestone, I got to keep at it!

I'm one sub away from 40! It's hard to believe that 2-3 months ago I was at like... 10. Good luck to you!

I'm also on the way to 40 subscribers, but I always keep in mind that the numbers should never define my channel. But it feels so rewarding when your content influences viewers to comment like and subscribe. It is honestly the best feeling! I hope everyone gets passed the 40 sub mark according to their goals for this year! Keep the content going guys.

Back