• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40 subs ~ doubled after first video!!

ScienceIsFun

Small number for some, but after posting my first video, the number of people subscribed to my channel just doubled! I know most are people I know and who are close to me, but it is encouraging that so many people decided to join me in one day after just making one video.

Now to live up to it by making more high quality videos. :)

I know there are no comments on video milestones (as far as I can see) - but I think that might be a cool milestone to have. Although sub and view counts are encouraging, personally I think I would strive the most for people to want to comment and engage with the video :)

Interesting contents can achieve any type of goal. Congratulations! 50 subs is not so far. 100 subs on the way.

Congrats on 40 subs, big achievement for a smaller channel. Keep up the great work and you will go far! :D

Big congrats on the 40 dude. That's not a bad idea about the comments thing, perhaps you should make a thread when you hit your milestone for that and start the trend :)

Hey! every subscriber counts! Don't forget that! I personally never thought I'd see as much success as I have at this point so you never know!

Thanks so much everyone! ^_^
Nearly at 60, I simply cannot believe it. Hopefully, future videos will live up to it too.
And I agree, I think comments might be a nicer milestone to track, as they are more direct measures of engagement and personally I love reading people's comments ^_^

Back