• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40,000 subscribers!

O wow! That is seriously sooooo exciting! Hopefully your channel continues to do well :) o i totally subbed I love the content of your channel. That will be great videos to use to fall asleep to.

Thanks for the kind words everyone and thanks ASMR amour for checking out my channel :) Next stop is 50k. I'm really curious how long it will take this time.

Take care everyone!

wow! that is amazing, congratulations :) i am curious do you look at things such as socialblade 'Future Predictions'? i always wonder whether they're accurate.

Well done dude. What advice would you give to someone that dreams to hit the same milestone one day?

wow! that is amazing, congratulations :) i am curious do you look at things such as socialblade 'Future Predictions'? i always wonder whether they're accurate.

Thank you! :) I never really looked at the future predictions but it says it's 192 days left until I reach 50k so I guess we'll see how accurate it is.

Well done dude. What advice would you give to someone that dreams to hit the same milestone one day?

Thanks! I think the best advice I can give is to look at past performance of your older videos and see what works and what doesn't and make more videos that perform well. Also, learn as much as you can about SEO! :)

Hey I’m a small channel (compared to you) but I think it would be cool to do a collab with you!

Hi! I think my content don't really work for a collab but thanks for the offer and good luck with your channel!

Back