• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4,000 VIEWS!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Less than a month after hitting over 3,000 views, I've hit 4,000! That's pretty freakin' badass.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's tuned in to watch my videos - whether you watched them once or binge-watched my collection of sarcasm and strange mouth movements - it's thanks to you that I got here in the first place, so I really appreciate any person who spared a couple of seconds to look at my stupid face.

See ya at 5,000. <3

Less than a month after hitting over 3,000 views, I've hit 4,000! That's pretty freakin' badass.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's tuned in to watch my videos - whether you watched them once or binge-watched my collection of sarcasm and strange mouth movements - it's thanks to you that I got here in the first place, so I really appreciate any person who spared a couple of seconds to look at my stupid face.

See ya at 5,000. <3
Congrats on those views! You deserve every single one of them. You're doing pretty well for yourself lol. And I'll admit, I am one of those people who's seen all of your videos. Here's to 10,000! =D

At this rate 5000 will be here before you know it!

Ooh, I certainly hope so!

Congrats on those views! You deserve every single one of them. You're doing pretty well for yourself lol. And I'll admit, I am one of those people who's seen all of your videos. Here's to 10,000! =D

Thanks so much, honey! It really means a lot to know you've watched all of my videos and believe in me! I hope I can hit 10,000 soon! That'd be incredible.

Wow that's so fantastic congratulations high five doing excellent keep it up! :D

Thanks, darlin'! <3

Congratulations! It's awesome to be on the right path, and your videos are really funny, so I expect we'll be seeing a lot of milestone announcements from you in the months/year to come!

Awesome face you mean!! I always enjoy seeing post from you and knowing that your channel is doing well. Remember to keep up the hard work and keep pushing on.
2016 is starting out well for you, like i said this is your year!!!:up2:;):thumbsup2::bounce:

Back