Other .

I ADORE your on top of the world video... I'm not sure I can handle joining a collab channel, and I might look strange joining being 28 and you all seem to be teens. But my God, that song, mixed with those images, is so uplifting its not even funny. I'm about to check out more of your videos.

Thanks man! And it wouldn't be too weird... maybe a little. But it could be fine! You could be a guest person or something like that :)

But yeah, thanks!!! I must warn you that some of the other videos get worse.
I watched a vlog with an asian fellow who was playing slender. I found him quite likeable. Though if you watch the video in my description you will see, I'm alot more weird than that kind of content. As far as being a guest vlogger, that could work! But let me knock out alot of the things I have on my plate atm before we really discuss anything. Maybe in a few days I could skype with a few of you and we can figure out what's realistic.

I'm a comedian! Here's my best joke, why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side! Hahahahahahah......yeah I got nothing

Sounds like a neat concept. I'm possibly interested (I have managing education and YT as is when trying to keep up with a weekly schedule)

Back