• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 Subscribers!

Vigi

Liking YTtalk
Now, a little bit over two months later, I've gone from 2k to 3k subscribers. I'm really happy to now be in a state where receive regular feedback on what I create. Don't get me wrong, it was fun three years ago when no one listened since I enjoyed doing it just for the sake of it (and I still do). However, it is a nice and natural evolution to now have some people interact with what I create. :) Life is floating, not static, so it's nice with evolution just for the sake of evolution, not to reach an end goal. :D

Man! That's awesome! Teach me your ways!
Thank you! My advice is that you make sure that the common denominator go what you do isn't YouTube, but instead what you actually do. That is, don't think "I want to big on YouTube, what should I do?". Instead think "I really like doing this. How can I share and evolve it? Well, YouTube might be a good channel for it to come through". :)

Thank you! My advice is that you make sure that the common denominator go what you do isn't YouTube, but instead what you actually do. That is, don't think "I want to big on YouTube, what should I do?". Instead think "I really like doing this. How can I share and evolve it? Well, YouTube might be a good channel for it to come through". :)

That's great advice

Back