• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 views for sciBRIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeM

I've Got It
So I just added up my views and I've just passed 300 views for all my videos which I'm ecstatic about! Had my channel around for just under 2 weeks, so it's a good start! All I need to do is work out how to begin to build this up and gain attention from people who could help make the channel go further! Looking forward to reaching 1,000 in the near future!

Thanks!

Congrats! One tip I have for your channel which might draw in more viewers is to make your thumbnails a bit more attractive. Instead of having scibright in big writing you could make the name of the episode in bigger writing & maybe add some colour. Just a tip.

Congrats! One tip I have for your channel which might draw in more viewers is to make your thumbnails a bit more attractive. Instead of having scibright in big writing you could make the name of the episode in bigger writing & maybe add some colour. Just a tip.

Thanks!

I'll look into making them a little bigger. I made them all the same so you could see it and realise that it was one of my videos, could probably change it up though.

Congratulations! Your videos are intriguing to watch. You should definitely keep it up! :)

Thank you very much! Also hit 20 subscribers which I'm really happy with too and my latest video is getting a tonne of views (compared to what I get in under 24 hours)/

Thank you very much! Also hit 20 subscribers which I'm really happy with too and my latest video is getting a tonne of views (compared to what I get in under 24 hours)/

That's honestly fantastic :) it looks like your channel has a promising future.

That's honestly fantastic :) it looks like your channel has a promising future.

Thanks relli! Hopefully it does have a promising future! There are two other channels who do similar sort of presentations and they have 3 million subscribers if you add them up together, so it would be great to join those 2 and hit millions of views and subs (hopefully! Can only dream!).

Thanks relli! Hopefully it does have a promising future! There are two other channels who do similar sort of presentations and they have 3 million subscribers if you add them up together, so it would be great to join those 2 and hit millions of views and subs (hopefully! Can only dream!).

You necessarily shouldn't focus on their success. Chase after your own. Enjoy what you do and eventually you'll get there :D

You necessarily shouldn't focus on their success. Chase after your own. Enjoy what you do and eventually you'll get there :D

Yeah! You're right! It's just good to see that people are at least succeeding and there's people out there interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back