• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 SUBSCRIBERS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i am addicting to them, i love watching them. So hopefully you cone up with one
Haha I've tried in the past, but I failed miserably. I had a hard time coming up with things to draw, and then my camera died, so I charged it.. then my memory card was full, and then my camera died again! >.< It wasn't meant to be.

Haha I've tried in the past, but I failed miserably. I had a hard time coming up with things to draw, and then my camera died, so I charged it.. then my memory card was full, and then my camera died again! >.< It wasn't meant to be.
Lol the same stuff happened to me :p. So I just decided to do it on Photoshop :p.

299 subs is just a late update on youtube's side...but CONGRATS...well deserved my gif friend...:p

299 subs is just a late update on youtube's side...but CONGRATS...well deserved my gif friend...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back