• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 subs!

Oh I see.. :) now I'm gonna turn on the monetization thing.. :) so I can just check it how it goes for a year.. :) just a little experiment will also do.. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451568648,1451566871][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're not running ads if you haven't monetized your stuff, so of course you can't earn money from ads that nobody has ever seen.

You can get 1 billion views but if they weren't monetized, you get $0.00.

Hehe I did it already! Now I can see how much I'm earning through monetization.. Hope it won't hurt the subscribers by putting ads on my boring channel.. :)

Congats on your first 300 subs!
The CPM here in our country is super low.. about 0.2 to 1 CPM and we are having mostly local viewers... so the first check took some time to come :D We believe that with our new channel it will be easier as we will have content in English too

Congats on your first 300 subs!
The CPM here in our country is super low.. about 0.2 to 1 CPM and we are having mostly local viewers... so the first check took some time to come :D We believe that with our new channel it will be easier as we will have content in English too

Thanks.. What is CPM? sorry not that good with shortcuts! :)

Oh so that's what it is.. Thanks.. :) sorry just new in youtube and has no idea with all those stuffs.. So that's how you compute it.. Still not having much views yet too and just turned on that whole monetization thing.. :)

Ah, congratulations on hitting 300! It's a great feeling, and I've seen you a lot around the group, so I guess your support is paying off! As for the threshold, I think it depends on whether you're with a network or not.

Ah, congratulations on hitting 300! It's a great feeling, and I've seen you a lot around the group, so I guess your support is paying off! As for the threshold, I think it depends on whether you're with a network or not.

Yes I guess so.. But I still don't know how to join a network.. :) i'm from the philippines and I don't know if there is an available youtube network here.. :)

Yes I guess so.. But I still don't know how to join a network.. :) i'm from the philippines and I don't know if there is an available youtube network here.. :)

Joining a network shouldn't be too troublesome! The larger networks (Maker, Fullscreen, Freedom, etc.) tend to accept YouTubers from all over the world and often have instructions on how to apply online! I'm pretty sure I've watched YouTubers in the Phillipines who are signed to a network, so I'm sure you'll find somebody!

Back