• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

CelyD87

I've Got It
We finally hit 300 subscribers!!!! Woohooo!! Makes us feel so good and helps with motivation to keep going! I'm so happy to have found this forum with so many great tips and friends!! :dance:

Congrats!! This is definitely not an easy task. I really hope I can get there someday.
Thank you WokingWithWill! I'm definitely not far yet but it is a good start to keep me motivated. When I first started 3 months ago I never thought we would be able to get to that amount let alone even 100 hehe!

Thank you WokingWithWill! I'm definitely not far yet but it is a good start to keep me motivated. When I first started 3 months ago I never thought we would be able to get to that amount let alone even 100 hehe!

Average 100 SUBs a month is very good progress especially on new channels. I am at 1.5 months now and I really hope to be on the same pace as you when I get to 3 months. Good job and keep it up.

Average 100 SUBs a month is very good progress especially on new channels. I am at 1.5 months now and I really hope to be on the same pace as you when I get to 3 months. Good job and keep it up.
Thank you WokingWithWill, I'm sure you will get there too! You definitely have to put in a lot of time. I think before starting YouTube my thoughts were just upload and create good content. I had no Idea that was only the beginning hehe! So slowly I'm learning everything else while still trying to balance my time at home with my 2 year old son but we enjoy it. I think that's what matters:)

Thank you WokingWithWill, I'm sure you will get there too! You definitely have to put in a lot of time. I think before starting YouTube my thoughts were just upload and create good content. I had no Idea that was only the beginning hehe! So slowly I'm learning everything else while still trying to balance my time at home with my 2 year old son but we enjoy it. I think that's what matters:)

A 2 year old by itself is just a lot of work. You are on a good pace to do great on YouTube.

Back