• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30,000 SUBSCRIBERS!

TiredGiraffeHD

I've Got It
This morning I woke up and boom! I've accomplished 30,000 subscribers. That's insane to think!
When I first signed up to this site I only had about 80 subscribers. Let me tell you from my experience, everything is possible, don't give up and it will come eventually.

4v0qqr.png

Damn, that's actually incredible. Congratulations on the 30,000! I aspire to be in that position one day, but I feel I've got a long way to go and if I had more time I'd definitely edit my videos and polish them a bit more. Either way I hope you channel grows more and keep doing what you're doing! :)

This morning I woke up and boom! I've accomplished 30,000 subscribers. That's insane to think!
When I first signed up to this site I only had about 80 subscribers. Let me tell you from my experience, everything is possible, don't give up and it will come eventually.

4v0qqr.png
wow thats awesome! congrats! your story gives me hope to reach that someday!

Back