• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3 weeks in we just hit 10 Subs!!!

10 subs in the first 3 weeks. The following 10 days got us a further 10. So maybe the next 5 days we see another 10 Subscribers? lol

We are so excited to announce we hit 10 Subscribers.

It might not mean much to people that have 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, 1,000,000+ etc but it brought a tear to our eyes!!! We have invested a lot of time and money and over come some health issues to get here and to see this is amazing for us! We cant help but thank those that watched our videos and who review our videos and give us there feedback. We really do appreciate it and at the moment we are writing a new script incorporating all your ideas. We cant wait to get this new video out to you in the next day or so to see what you think. Thanks for the support! BIG SMILES HERE!!!
Congratulations buddy! I am sure that you will make up to 50 subs within next few days. So keep up the spirit and stay motivated. All the best :)

Congratulations buddy! I am sure that you will make up to 50 subs within next few days. So keep up the spirit and stay motivated. All the best :)
Up to 28! We have 30 hours left to get the 2 subs to hit 30 and stay on path lol. Man I'm so superstitious!!! Things like this, have me walking on tiles and missing the cracks with my feet till we hit the mark because I don't want to jinx it lol. :) Its looking good but! 50 will be amazing! Jaai and I will have a BBQ when we hit 50. When we hit 100 I think dinner somewhere nice with our partners and 1000 is have a TechSquizz Geekout Party!!! 1 Million Subs would be something crazy for sure!!!!!

Up to 28! We have 30 hours left to get the 2 subs to hit 30 and stay on path lol. Man I'm so superstitious!!! Things like this, have me walking on tiles and missing the cracks with my feet till we hit the mark because I don't want to jinx it lol. :) Its looking good but! 50 will be amazing! Jaai and I will have a BBQ when we hit 50. When we hit 100 I think dinner somewhere nice with our partners and 1000 is have a TechSquizz Geekout Party!!! 1 Million Subs would be something crazy for sure!!!!!

Invite me to the BBQ when you reach 50 :D I know you can reach 30, I just know you can in time :D

Back