Other 3 actress' or actors are needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys i just finished putting video together,So sorry for delay i just put all the clips together and all nothing to fancy i have alot going on but i figure everyone wants to see it now so im going to upload it ton

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i just finished putting video together,So sorry for delay i just put all the clips together and all nothing to fancy i have alot going on but i figure everyone wants to see it now so im going to upload it ton
awesome man i will check it out!

Caleb

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If yall want it to be an awesome video,Id like to finish up this first music video project then come back to our collab video work on it bettewr

Reactions: Vicboss

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Sorry man I didn't get alerted that there were posts in this for some reason... I am sorry for your loss and I welcome you to take your time.[DOUBLEPOST=1348182022,1348181825][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I see, you made a new topic... Just making sure, this is the same collaboration that I helped you with correct?

Caleb

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys,Dont think the vid will be making an appearance soon,I want to make it more interesting,So i may be scratching the project bc i have so many projects im working on,Sorry bout this guys

Status
Not open for further replies.