• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

PsySpy Gaming

I've Got It
Yay, I finally broke 3,000 views. It took me a couple months from 2,000 views, but I got there. Yay! Looking forward to getting to 4,000 views. Hopefully it will be a bit faster as some of my videos are more popular than others.

Dunno about growing, most of my growth has been hindered by YouTube's periodic purges. Though recently I haven't been hit nearly has hard or as often as some other channels. There is an ongoing bug (it's been ongoing for a while, like, a year) that unsubscribes active users from people's channels. Though one of my friends got hit for nearly 10,000 subs (He was around 26k and it dropped him to 16k) not all that long ago, and after that he took a break from YouTube because of Teh Rage at YouTube. YouTube doesn't seem to like people who grow faster than their algorithm allows.

Yay, I finally broke 3,000 views. It took me a couple months from 2,000 views, but I got there. Yay! Looking forward to getting to 4,000 views. Hopefully it will be a bit faster as some of my videos are more popular than others.
Yeah that can def be hard to hit over 3k views. Great Job! Congratulations on all the hard work and dedication you've put into your content creation and channel. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog and wanted to offer you the chance. Message me if you're interested in having your channel featured. Keep up the great work!

Back