2how

cygx

so i, being a complete noob to this place, thought for a very long time (5 mins) to figure out where to post this question.

so i'm looking for a recording software to post vidoes of me playing video games on my computer with commentary. what i'm looking for, in order of importance:

1. free, with no self promotions thrown into the video in the beginning....if end, i don't care, i can deal
2. ability to record both microphone from my live commentary, and audio from the program playing the game
3. 128 minimum audio quality
4. 32fps minimum video quality
5. and dead last for a reason...if i have to pay for it... something that better give me all these things and be a reasonable price, but not PER MONTH.

Fraps is good, it's not free but there are plenty of youtube videos helping you bypass the payment if you know what I mean :p

Well I don't know of any "good" recording software out there. Let alone one that doesn't throw in a link/watermark.
Fraps is a great software that will work for what you want. I believe it is $30 now days.
I also heard good things about dxotory not sure if that is the correct name. Haven't looked into it much.
Good luck with finding a software.

Razer Game Booster has a video capture and screenshot capture ability. From what I've heard it's not quite as nice as FRAPS, but will get the job done for free.

Back