Request 2D intro and logo

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone could make me a 2D intro with a logo similar to the cliphive 2D intro (sorry i cant post a link, just search it on youtube)
I will happily box you and link you in my next edit!

Thanks

do you mean a similar logo or intro, if you can give me a logo Ill make an intro out of it
(I watched their intro)

do you mean a similar logo or intro, if you can give me a logo Ill make an intro out of it
(I watched their intro)

I mean a similar intro i.e the simple black on white or white on black, either way and then a logo with Rayzor appearing ontop and studios underneath. I dont have a logo sorry but if you could make on that would be great? :)

I mean a similar intro i.e the simple black on white or white on black, either way and then a logo with Rayzor appearing ontop and studios underneath. I dont have a logo sorry but if you could make on that would be great? :)
Well what would you like your logo to be?

similar 2D. I was thinking A square with a R and an S in the middle so it forms a pattern with a diammond in the very centre. It is kind of hard to explain. I dont have the tools to make it but is there anyway i could create a basic one for you to see?

similar 2D. I was thinking A square with a R and an S in the middle so it forms a pattern with a diammond in the very centre. It is kind of hard to explain. I dont have the tools to make it but is there anyway i could create a basic one for you to see?
So a square then inside from left to right, R(diamond)S, black and white

Back