• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

250 subs, whoo!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Just a small celebration that I finally past the 250 subs! Just as with a 100 subs, I was between 6 and 3 subs off all the time, but all of the sudden it went up! Probably because I shared one of my videos on a Backpackers FB group. Anyway, pretty happy to have finally hit the next milestone n.n

Some stats for you guys! As of 25-06-19:
Run time: 1 year and 10 months
Upload schedule: 1 video a week, occasionally 2
Subscribers: 254
Views: 31.2 K
Watch time: 114 K minutes
Top video: 7.416 views | 26.7 K watch minutes (lifetime total)

Thanks everyone :) Just chugging along. I'm actually a bit at a loss about what kind of videos to film when I don't have time to go out and vlog something interesting n.n" Will have to brainstorm a bit about that.

I absolutely love your channel, you banner is so well made and you have been extremely consistent. I really do hope your channel grows and takes you where you want to go in the world! Best wishes!

I absolutely love your channel, you banner is so well made and you have been extremely consistent. I really do hope your channel grows and takes you where you want to go in the world! Best wishes!
Aww, thank you so much! Glad to have you on board!

Back