I don't know about full Christmas themed games, but a lot of multiplayer titles have Christmas and other seasonal events, giving the game that Christmas touch for a while. Team Fortress 2 has been doing that for years, and it's always a blast. WoW also has a good track record, and I heard rumors that Overwatch plans to do a Christmas event as well. So you could check out if any of your favorite mp games plans on doing a seasonal event..

There has been a lot of Vlogmas / Christmas videos discussion posts being made, so I've made this into a Hot Topic thread. The staff will now lock / merge all other Christmas Video discussions into this thread. Please keep all discussion in this thread. :) Thank you! ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1480793123,1480792880][/DOUBLEPOST]@Asli, @DanAwesomeStuff, @DisStalker, and @Colormyfootsteps,

I've merged your threads into the main Christmas / Vlogmas / December video discussion thread that we have set up. Please keep all Christmas Holiday-related discussion of video ideas in this thread. :)

I'm doing Vlogmas. I have posted 3 vlogs and a Christmas Wishlist so far. I'm going to post some Christmas favourites during the week

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think they only work for people who have built up an audience that will watch anything from that person. There are so many "big" youtubers that I could care less about them uploading a video like this. Then again I think of the channels I watch that I've fallen in love with the person and their personality and know I would probably watch their video. To me it's about the person not the stuff in the video.
Thats a good point, there are videos that only really work when you have loyal subscribers..

I just discovered vlogmas, I am so late with life lol but I am definitely doing it next year :) It looks like a lot of fun♡

Back