I think it depends on the viewers too much. And what kind of video you make. A more "professional" tutorial I would expect to be case sensitive. But anything that is trending, catchy, or dare I say "clickbait" style titles I would expect capital letters.

Capitals can draw attention to a certain part of the title, so if there is some dramatic you want to draw extra attention to, then capitals may be appropriate.

Using them for the whole title though defeats the point.

For example, if you were a gaming channel, showcasing Project 1845 which is an immensely large map with an entire 1:1 replica of the city of Beijing from the year 1750, a long with a bunch of other cool stuff - the map is really crazy huge.

So a title containing
"This city is gigantic!"

...doesn't really capture it as much as:
"This city is GIGANTIC!"

But if you then went as far as to put:
"THIS CITY IS GIGANTIC!"

...It's now over the top and just looks annoying in my opinion. The second option the caps emphasise just how big the city really is - but the third there's no emphasis.

I feel like all caps is too much "clickbait" for me and 90% of the time it is so I always usually try my best to shy away from all cap titles.

if you want too use clickbait (which if it's not misleading is fine) you can more clicks and potential new viewers and subs

Back