• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

229 Subscribers + 1K Views On My First Week

caperco

I am very happy that I have managed to reach this total views I have been working hard trying to get off at a good start and I can only hope now to keep moving onward and upward. If you have seen my content or subscribed to me and your reading this THANK YOU so much it is a really nice feeling to kinda reach a milestone or accomplishment, these days its hard to produce content that most people will watch and enjoy due to the fact of how many amazing people there are out there making videos nearly every second of the day/

I would like to wish you all the best of luck and If you have helped me reach this milestone please comment and let me know I would love to get to know the people that are in some way appreciating what i do.

I hope to speak to more of you out there, maybe we could collaborate who knows, its fun to feature in other videos so let me know if you think id be the right guy for your channel.

Much GratitudeTim Kaperco!

Well done!

I think that must have been one of the best start a channel can have (if the subscribers aren't all family/friends). Hope you'll reach 500 soon!

Back