200x More Views Than Subscribers

Im the channel you are talking about having loads of subs but if you were like my channel you want more views because i know i do.

We have a whole screen at the end of our videos showing other content and a big subscribe button/annotation to hopefully get subscribers. Not sure how many people actually use it though haha

Okay, so I should remind the viewers to subscribe, but give them reason to subscribe. I should tease the content to come, and make them want more.

Well what's important is the views really. I'd rather have THAT than have loads of subs but barely any views. What I'm trying to say here is, I don't wanna have dead subs. (Even though I probably have lots right now :()

Well what's important is the views really. I'd rather have THAT than have loads of subs but barely any views. What I'm trying to say here is, I don't wanna have dead subs. (Even though I probably have lots right now :()

I'd rather have a lot of views too, but I just want to try to build my subscriber base, and make it into a little community. I want to get to the point where I am friends with my subscribers, and they help me grow. I wish I got more feedback from them, and I wish they were more active.

Back