• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200th Subscriber 1 Month Channilversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marister

Well guys a week ago I reached my channels one month anniversary and got my 150th? subscriber that day as well I'm not at 221 subscribers and just want to thank everyone that has taken time out of there day to watch any of my videos and especially to those who subscribed stay amazing!

Well guys a week ago I reached my channels one month anniversary and got my 150th? subscriber that day as well I'm not at 221 subscribers and just want to thank everyone that has taken time out of there day to watch any of my videos and especially to those who subscribed stay amazing!
200 subscribers in just one month is really impressive! keep it up! Good luck!

Wow, congratulations on both your subscriber count as well as your channelversary. I can't wait for my Thrashiversary :)

Awesome dude I hope to do the same! Today is my 1 week, and I'm up too 35 so i'm hoping that I can hit at least 100 before the months up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back