• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 subscribers!

passed the 2000 mark today.

The time it took to 1000 was about 10 months and it only took 9 months to get from 1000 to 2000. A little slower than I expected but still good! Hopefully 3000 and 4000 will be a little faster.

Well done keep working at it :) you will get it done :)

passed the 2000 mark today.

The time it took to 1000 was about 10 months and it only took 9 months to get from 1000 to 2000. A little slower than I expected but still good! Hopefully 3000 and 4000 will be a little faster.
Amazing job man!
The larger you get I’m sure it speeds up a bit!
Just keep doing you and enjoy your YouTube :)

Congratulations on your achievement! Do you have any plans on making a specialized video for your current count, or maybe 5k? If so, I can't wait to track it down when it happens! Again, congrats!

Congratulations on your achievement! Do you have any plans on making a specialized video for your current count, or maybe 5k? If so, I can't wait to track it down when it happens! Again, congrats!
No. Actually I kind of hate the way YouTube is and don’t do the typical things like 2k subscribers giveaway or QA. I don’t even like “YouTube style” videos so I just make videos as if they were tv shows. Thanks for your cheers!!

Back