• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 Subscribers and 60,000 Views in Under 2 Months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cow man!!!! thats awesome :D well done you deserve it --you obviously put some smashing work into your vids...cant wait untill i can reach that sort of milestone :)
i will be checking out your stuff my man!!!

holy cow man!!!! thats awesome :D well done you deserve it --you obviously put some smashing work into your vids...cant wait untill i can reach that sort of milestone :)
i will be checking out your stuff my man!!!
Thanks so much, and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors :)
Just remember to never give up and keep grinding, even if things are looking bleak. If you hang in there, the future is bright :)

What is up my Beautiful Mangos?

I woke up this morning to see 2000 subscriber on the channel, and all I can say, is thank you so much :)
All of the support has been absolutely amazing and I can honestly say I never imagined being able to hit 2000 subs this quickly when I started my channel on May 26th, 2014.

I really wanna give back to you guys for helping me out, which is why I started my Subscriber Series and reply to each and every single comment and message you guys send. I love you Beautiful Mangos so much and I am so grateful for all of your guys's support! <3

Thank you
-TheIronMango

Congratulations man! What is the secret? Any tips? If you are ever up for a collab, I would be down :) You seem like a sound guy!

Totally not jello...if you see someone out your window holding a cactus possibly tempting to poke you with it....it's not me

Congratulations man! What is the secret? Any tips? If you are ever up for a collab, I would be down :) You seem like a sound guy!
I used to do a lot of networking on minecraftforum and yttalk. Try to play with as many different people as possible and make friends along the way. It also helps if you figure out the trends and what is popular either before, or right when they happen. I made the first Pixelmon 3.1 mod showcase, and with good tags, and the first 2 sentences in the description, it was the first result when you typed in "Pixelmon 3.1," even above craftbattleduty and little lizard for around a week. I think that video alone made me go from 600-1000 subs in 5 days.

Of course, quality and entertainment, as well as information is always the most important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back