• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subscribers

What is a good q&a thing

• She will read it and then answer it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Hi guys my daughter's channel just received 200 subs.. I think my christmas gift had been too early for her.. :) I think I can make a q&a portion for her new milestones reach.. :) you can drop questions here too guys.. :)

Hi guys my daughter's channel just received 200 subs.. I think my christmas gift had been too early for her.. :) I think I can make a q&a portion for her new milestones reach.. :) you can drop questions here too guys.. :)

I knew you would make it eventually :) Congratulations on 200 subscribers! I hope the next milestone is within reach quicker :)

My question is: What is the best part of being a YouTuber? :)

I knew you would make it eventually :) Congratulations on 200 subscribers! I hope the next milestone is within reach quicker :)

My question is: What is the best part of being a YouTuber? :)
Thanks for the question.. :) i'll ask her about that.. :) i just woke up.. I'll still make a video of her telling about her q and a portion.. :)

i have just started one day i will reach there so wish me luck..
You will reach there.. One day I'm also waiting.. Experimenting.. Checking what the hell are others doing.. What you need to do first is gather support to relative and friends.. When you have the right number you can make friends w/ small youtubers like you.. Then when you reach a certain extent go to people w/ the same genre like you.. They will support your channel and be friends with you and the others will follow.. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450457653,1450457505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting 200 subs your doing ever so well Keep it up :)

Thanks.. :) although I don't know if spamming is a good thing.. I have lots of spammers knocking on my door from time to time.. :) that's why I need to be active more in youtube hehehe.. :) although they are really a good help on making my views higher in comments like and also the watch view time.. :)

No problem :) Keep achieving dreams and you may go far

Actually I just don't know why people say that sub4sub doesn't work. But I think the kids genre is just a good genre to be with.. The parents understand children's dreams and keep supporting each other even if one is a big channel they still show support to the small channels. When I've seen it and lots of people are doing it in that same area I tried to spam 20 people so just to try what others are doing and then it just kept getting tiring cause others in the kids channel will see it and then began spamming your youtube too..[DOUBLEPOST=1450458228,1450458080][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah I can add you guys all.. I've seen many of my spammers kept adding some of my subscriptions history too.. :) you can gain more subs than ever if you want.. :) it's like work for some of them hehehe.. :) we should all go to the top together.. :)

Actually I just don't know why people say that sub4sub doesn't work. But I think the kids genre is just a good genre to be with.. The parents understand children's dreams and keep supporting each other even if one is a big channel they still show support to the small channels. When I've seen it and lots of people are doing it in that same area I tried to spam 20 people so just to try what others are doing and then it just kept getting tiring cause others in the kids channel will see it and then began spamming your youtube too..

I suppose people say that sub4sub tends not to work, mainly because when you gain the subscriber, they are usually inactive to your channel. Many people's aims is to get more subscribers and that's generally it with sub4sub. It's very understandable that parents are wanting to make their children's dreams come true, but even one active subscriber will stand out against many inactive ones :)

Back