• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subs and almost 4000 views! YEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetiagoaleixo

Liking YTtalk
I started on the 4th of August 2013 and I just reached 200 Subs and I'm almost with 4000 views! I know this isn't much but I'm so happy and I wanted to share this happiness with you all!

P.s. My last video got 188 views and a lot of comments in one day and I haven't shared it yet ^^ I'm a happy boy!!!

congrats! seems like things are going well! i had a quick look at your channel and it' clear you put a lot of effort into it so it's well deserved - keep it up!

congrats! seems like things are going well! i had a quick look at your channel and it' clear you put a lot of effort into it so it's well deserved - keep it up!
Thank You so much! I'm really working very hard :)

Last edited:
I started on the 4th of August 2013 and I just reached 200 Subs and I'm almost with 4000 views! I know this isn't much but I'm so happy and I wanted to share this happiness with you all!

P.s. My last video got 188 views and a lot of comments in one day and I haven't shared it yet ^^ I'm a happy boy!!!
congratulations on your hard work paying off. That is a major milestone. I cant wait to get to where you are. It seems so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back