• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20,000 Subscribers!

nad

Posting Mad!
After 1 year: 1,060 subs
after 2 years: 5,188 subs
after 3 years: 11,373 subs
after 4 years: 20,017 subs

They brought in a total of 95,000 views, which is only 1,7% of my total views.
So one could argue that subs aren't that important for my channel, but when I upload a video they bring in the first few hundred views and a lot of likes, what helps me in the ranking of the video.
My big goal are the 100,000 but at my current pace that will still take many years :(

I think it's different for every niche. I imagine let's players get most views from their subscribers. Most of my views come from search and related videos. Because it's stuff people are actually looking for. And I assume it's the same with your content.

Like 99% of my views comes from non-subscribers lol.

Anyways, congratulations on 20k!!!

Reactions: nad
That’s awesome! Congratulations on your milestone, that’s a great accomplishment. I’m in my second year and I’m halfway to 4K! I wish you the best of luck with your YouTube channel! I bet you will reach your next milestone in no time.

Reactions: nad
Congrats! 20,000 is HUGE! Well done! You'll hit 100,000 in no time, growth is exponential on the platform it seems.

Back