Gaming 2 left4dead 2 players needed

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
hey all

im looking for 2 L4D2 players to play with me and another guy on next thursday for an hour or 2 (shorter is not a problem). if you are intrested please leave a response here and add me on skype and steam :)
you are ofcourse totally free to record it for your own channel if you feel like it.
i dont recommend american/australian players to join unless you can play at night, since me and ItsOmz from the forums both live in europe and i am not gonna be able to play the game at night.

steam: wopsie.

I might be able to, but I'm not quite sure yet ;) What time would it be? :)
at around 14:00 - 14:30 if that way of telling time doesnt quite suit you, it means like 2 o clock to half past 2 at day... i still cant remember the PM and AM stuff :p

at around 14:00 - 14:30 if that way of telling time doesnt quite suit you, it means like 2 o clock to half past 2 at day... i still cant remember the PM and AM stuff :p

Oh, we don't do AM and PM here in Denmark, so no need for that ;) What country are you in? :)

Oh, we don't do AM and PM here in Denmark, so no need for that ;) What country are you in? :)
netherlands, so thats not time diffrence, and ItsOmz is in england so he is one hour behind compared to us :)

Back