Request 2 Channels Need Channel Art/Avatar

Tyson C

My two channel are Operation115 and NoodleCinema

I'd like easy to see/read channel art/avatar that just basically says my name I don't care on the colour just whatever you think will look good with the kind of videos that I post on there!

My skype is RealO115

Can you take out the being awesome part but other then that! THATS f*****g WICKED!
Dammit forgot to save it as a photoshop file, im sorry but im not sure how to get rid of the writing. do u still want it, im working on your noodlecinema banner as well :D

Oh okay yah I'll use it, and on the noodlecinema one use like the words maybe Dash cams, Car Crashes, Vines. can you make me a avatar for both of them too?

Oh okay yah I'll use it, and on the noodlecinema one use like the words maybe Dash cams, Car Crashes, Vines. can you make me a avatar for both of them too?

This is what ive got so far and sure i can add those words, to pay me for my time could you possibly give me a shout out and maybe even subscribe to me, i have got quite interesting videos :D
4 noodlecinema banner.jpg
the lines are just there to show you the guide lines :D

Last edited:
Yah add the words, And sure I'll box you on both channels? and say you did it. but the banner on Operation115 is messed up zombies is cut off. lol

Back