• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 subscribers!

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the subs, thats a nice quick growth in 28 days, tell me all of you secrets :D
Thank you! No secrets really..but tips! I started posting trending and popular videos that other similar channels are doing. I get ideas from their most popular videos and I try to do them myself. People say to be unique but it's not always the case.. at least that's how I exploded! Hope it helps and good luck on your journey.

LewisPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Congratulations, I know this is nothing in comparison but yesterday I hit 6 subscribers and it feels awesome to know that i'm making content people enjoy! Keep up the good work:)

Reactions: winson yuen

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, I know this is nothing in comparison but yesterday I hit 6 subscribers and it feels awesome to know that i'm making content people enjoy! Keep up the good work:)
Everybody starts somewhere, keep it up and you'll be surprise. Trust me. Good luck on your journey!

Reactions: LewisPlays

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Congratulations! I was particularly interested in your post because you have about the same number of views as me in a 28 day period, but 4 times more subscribers! I'm going to take a good look at your channel and see what I can learn!

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great job guys, I remember your break up prank I watched MONTHS ago.
Omg!! Thank you so much :) Really put a smile on my face.. good luck!

Congratulations! I was particularly interested in your post because you have about the same number of views as me in a 28 day period, but 4 times more subscribers! I'm going to take a good look at your channel and see what I can learn!
Thank you! Your channel is pretty interesting, I would love to get on a super yacht some day LOL! Good luck :)

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am overwhelmed! I can't believe I hit another big milestone in just a blink of an eye. This has got to be the best month, but I am not satisfied yet. My birthday is on April 1st so hopefully I reach 5K! I must say it really helped posting 2-3x a week. Thank you to everybody who ever subscribed or even watched my videos!

View attachment 39712
Congrats - that is awesome! We're hoping to get to that milestone soon also :)