• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 Subscribers!

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
I was pleasantly surprised to wake up this morning and see I had just passed 2,000 subs! It took me 6 1/2 months to get to 1,000 and then only slightly more than 1 month to get to 2,000 which I'm VERY happy about. If I can do it, just about anyone can!

Last edited:
Thats awesome! Your channel seems to really be hitting a stride. taking only 6 1/2 months to get 1,000 but then only a month to get another 1,000 people are really discovering your videos and channel. Nice work!

Thats awesome! Your channel seems to really be hitting a stride. taking only 6 1/2 months to get 1,000 but then only a month to get another 1,000 people are really discovering your videos and channel. Nice work!
Thank you! I definitely consider myself lucky that YT seems to be picking up a bit on my videos and promoting them some.[DOUBLEPOST=1483982060,1483982043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! I am glad you made it and i hope you will grow much more! :)
Thank you!

Congratz. 2k was really important to me, possibly more than 1k. When I hit 1k, I kept thinking, I probably fluked how I got here and there's no way I can get another 1k. This should give you confidence as you make your way to 10k :)

Back