• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1500 subscribers/win an annotation in the next video

Status
Not open for further replies.

HightLink

Posting Mad!
Hey, like you might notice, I've not been active on the forum or youtube in the last period because of the college but anyway, I just reached the 1500 subs milestone so I wanna make an awesome video about Photoshop.
Who gives me the most intresting ideea for a video related to PhotoShop (graphic design/ photoshopping/ interactive videos and so on.) will win an annotation in to my next video in witch you can put any text you want to promote your channel, the annotation will be linked to your channel.
I know is not such a great prize but it might help the smaller channels a bit.:up:

What if you do like a haunted photoshop video? like you are fake trying to show how to do something and then like a flash and there is graffiti all over your drawing, stuff like that

You could do multiple images that then form a mini story so sort of a flick book/ stop motion using photoshped images:) or maybe a drawing that builds up. So like a city with random things like Godzilla and other funny things in the background, that would be funny and impressive to watch :) thanks for opportunity:)

You could do multiple images that then form a mini story so sort of a flick book/ stop motion using photoshped images:) or maybe a drawing that builds up. So like a city with random things like Godzilla and other funny things in the background, that would be funny and impressive to watch :) thanks for opportunity:)

I already made a video about about building a website template design but the idea with the city is pretty cool, I definitely wanna use it, but I don't think I will have time this week do do it, post here the annotation text you want cause I think we have a winner ;)

I already made a video about about building a website template design but the idea with the city is pretty cool, I definitely wanna use it, but I don't think I will have time this week do do it, post here the annotation text you want cause I think we have a winner ;)
Awsome work by the way i really like your banners and art it's awesome:) Thankyou for choosing my idea, i can't wait to see what you do with it:) do you have skype? also would something like 'gaming Done Fun With Arvid' be good for an annotation??

Awsome work by the way i really like your banners and art it's awesome:) Thankyou for choosing my idea, i can't wait to see what you do with it:) do you have skype? also would something like 'gaming Done Fun With Arvid' be good for an annotation??
Thanks, I have skype but I don't really use it (m93mike). You can chose any text you want for the anotation :)
Do a photoshop tutorial on how to make an overlay for a youtube video that advertises another channel :)
That's a good idea but to make all the artwork for a channel is a lot of work, there is a logo/channel icon/channel banner/thumbnail template/watermark for videos + setting up the channel layout (windows order and so on) and for the branding to be complete, it need the facebook/twitter cover done to. ( I don't do the videos intro)
That means a lot of graphic work + video editing for a video that is not gonna have more than 50-100.000 views in a year, so it's not really worth it. But i do this kind of work for around 100$ for people who ask (I do graphic design for people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back