• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

15,000 views and Almost 400 Subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbo2000

I've Got It
Now, sadly most of my subs are inactive as I did quit youtube then came back... They were all gone :(

But, I am back! I'm coming in strong! Subs are growing! Almost hit 400 coming onto almost 16k views!

Thanks guys!

Now, sadly most of my subs are inactive as I did quit youtube then came back... They were all gone :(

But, I am back! I'm coming in strong! Subs are growing! Almost hit 400 coming onto almost 16k views!

Thanks guys!
Yeah I did the same thing, I had new subscriber's everyday, and for some reason I stopped doing youtube, dumbest decision of my life. I'm slowly getting back to how it used to be, but like your's most of mine are inactive aswell. Good job man, that's a good job.

Well yay! I'm glad your getting back into it. It might be tuff getting back some consistent viewers but I bet you can do it since you've made it this far :)

Yeah I did the same thing, I had new subscriber's everyday, and for some reason I stopped doing youtube, dumbest decision of my life. I'm slowly getting back to how it used to be, but like your's most of mine are inactive aswell. Good job man, that's a good job.
Thanks for the support![DOUBLEPOST=1439315728,1439315709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well yay! I'm glad your getting back into it. It might be tuff getting back some consistent viewers but I bet you can do it since you've made it this far :)
Thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back